Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Spiral Energy

Hi Tangler,

As usual it's been ages since i was last on here... I swear the clocks are going faster... So what have i been up too lately... the same as always just work and more work... Working two job has it down moments... but at least i have my Pen work to relax in...  

I i started a different style the other week, this reminds me of spirograph that we grew up with. I just loved it was always doing different patterns kept me busy for hours..

Spirograph
patterns of the 70's
So here is my version by hand



I marked out the size of my design i wanted and the marked every centimeter .
used a compass to do the circles


I filled in the centre solid, just don't totally fill each square or shape


The next row i did stripes and filled in the spaces with circles.. 


Wasn't totally happy with the stripes so I filled them in solid


I decided to repeat this process all the way around


The i worked in the centre.. Wasn't sure at first what to do but
very happy with the outcome..


So have a go at something simple but very effective

I have a few new Creations to share with you keep in tune.

Please share with your friends

Happy Tangling

No comments:

Post a Comment