Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Zentangle Patterns

Hi everyone... my Tangling friends


I have loaded up some patterns... 


this is a template I downloaded from http://tanglepatterns.com/downloads
it's great to play around with your own patterns... and a great way of practising them



On of my all time favourite Paradox Triangles
in my last post I used this pattern in the centre of my design



One of my absolutely favourite patterns
Paradox Square I use this pattern lots



This Pattern Lap is a bit fiddley but looks amazing
this one was designed by Lizzie Mayne in 2012




Another great pattern Cicerone looks affective



This pattern Basket Weave can be done in many ways
you just have to choose what you want it to look
like... great for background on large designs



This pattern Daisy Square you can do so much with



I love this Pattern  Tangled Ribbons
very easy to do..



Well I hope they have been great inspiration for you to try.. have ago and try them out.... or even design your own... please share them with me


 HappyTangling    Judy

2 comments: