Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Circle in a Square

Hi everyone...
I can believe it's Feb already were has the time gone...
 
hopefully I will have more time to add regular post for you..
 

I hope you have been drawing heaps and that you are ready for this year of many amazing designs I have floating in my head...
 
 
This photo isn't very clear... but pencil the layout of your design
 
 
 
the centre square love this pattern it called Paradox triangle..
I will be loading a step by step on this pattern
 
 
 
Sorry I missed some photos in this step... looking great
 
 
 
Starting the last circle
 
 
 
A close-up of the centre
 
 
the second circle nearly finished
 
 
 
Starting the outer pattern
 
 
 
 
the outside is coming together
 
 
Finished Product
 
 
 
so are you challenged to try something out of the square....
 
you will surprise yourself
 
until next time happy Tangling

No comments:

Post a Comment