Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pebbles step by step

Hi everyone,

Sorry guys... I have been able to load anything new been away and trying to organise this new kitchen...


This is the another pattern for the day..

this one is one of my favourites I use it in nearly all my designs... and you will love it too



Pebbles

 
 
you can do this pattern very perfect or you can do it very messy
 I will load up two different
                                                     designs and you will see the difference




I have enlarged this so you can see how its done.

if you use uneven lines you end up with a different look.
so your pebbles will looks different sizes...














There is a design I did earlier in the year using this pattern
 
 

 
 I love this design for background work... it just makes the design pop
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment