Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Crazy Hair

Hi Everyone..

Yes it's been a very long time between Posts...

I have had a lot of sadness in my life at the moment.. I have lost 2 brothers one very dear to me and it has been very hard getting into action again... I have been drawing but have totally ignored this blog.

So hopefully I can get it going again..

I'm going to share with you my hair designs and how I do theses by using photos of hair art in hair shows....


First I find a picture of a hair style that takes my fancy
I loved this one because all the balls of hair make great circles
to work in...


So from the photo I trace a line drawing ( sorry the photo's not very clear )


So once I got my line drawing and was happy with it... 
I could enlarge it if I wanted
then start the pen work.
First I just outline everything then I start to fill in the circles
I use many different Zentangle patterns for this.


I have finished filling in all the circles 
also detail the rest
you could now if you wanted to add some colour


I really enjoyed this piece 

I have done a few with women faces and will share them with you all

Happy Tangling

Judy Richards

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful. I've only just seen it and note you posted in 2016,🙈 oh my goodness, what a late comment this is. Most importantly though, is your awesome strength in picking up the pieces during such a harsh, painful time for you. I do hope you have been able to find some peace and comfort, sending you very warmest wishes, and a distanced hug x

    ReplyDelete