Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

About Me

Hi everyone...


My name is Judy Richards... I live in Mount Gambier    South Australia...

I am 49yrs old turning the big 50 next year....I'm a mother of three beautiful grown up daughters Raquel 30  Bo 27 and Megan 25.... I'm married to an amazing man Peter for 29yrs
I'm also a grandmother of four beautiful grand children.. Brooklyn 7, Chelsea 4, Layla 6mths and Judd who is 9wks... they are my pride and joy...
Peter and I have lived in this house forever 29yrs.. at the moment we are renovation our house.. we have been doing that for ten yrs now and we are at the final stage of doing our kitchen...

Zentangle...... I love it, i'm fairly new at this only started in April this year.... but I'm addicted to this style of art.... I been doing art work for about 20yrs.. but at the moment don't have the time to be painting ect ... zentangle or pen-art I found great that I don't have to set up or pack away...it's always there for me at any time... I love working on large piece more that little squares.....

I'm hoping to share my passion of this art..

I will be sharing my designs and hopefully doing some step by steps...
and many things on my life at the same time

please enjoy and share this blog with others

thankyou   Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment