Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

some patterns to use

Morning everyone..

Today I thought I'd upload some patterns I have saved to my computer.... most of these I have found on pinterest...

I tend to make mine up as I do my design... but I also look at other designs and check out the patterns they have used...

Also on YouTube there are some great tutorials...

These are some fairly simple design that you can find on the net.... these are by http://blog.suzannemcneill.com/2011/11/19/international-quilt-market--festival-2011.aspx  Suzanne also has so great tutorials on youtube to help you start.....

I will not take the credit for other peoples designs.... I will load up a few of mine down the track




 


 

here are a few that I use regularly....   I have a pinterst board with many different patterns so you are welcome to check them out  http://www.pinterest.com/rabome/zentangle-instructions/

So I hope this helps you get started have fun tangeling

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these - this gives me a good jumping-off point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callee i'm glad that they can help.. i'm hoping to soon add some new ones... your and also so just pick patterns out of my designs

    ReplyDelete