Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Just a chat and a few designs

Hi everyone..


sorry I haven't been on lately... have been very busy with the new kitchen and also working on a large design for my dining room... it has been taken up most of my free time.. I will soon be loading up some pictures I've taken of my latest piece...

so I hope you all have been tangling lots...


I thought I would just add a few photos of some previous work...

these photos are of some pieces I did on a plane flight to Canberra..... so great to do a small art pad and a couple of pens.. great to fiil in those long hours of flying..

this  first one is one of my favourite.. simple but very affective  .. these two photos shows you how this design was done..
first I pencilled in the design I wanted and then I used a number 8 pen to do the out line and then used a fine  number1 to fill in the scrolls.... you then used a number 2 or 3 to add some depth...

 
and as you can see the back grounded I crosshatch to fill in the blank spaces

 
I also played around with some different patterns with this heart design

 
this leaf design was fun to do...

 
 
as you can see there is so much you can do with Zentangles...
you can make the design  simple or very complicated


No comments:

Post a Comment