Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Kichmandala update

Hi everyone....


I had a bit of an issue with loading up the photos.. so hopefully its ok this time..

please leave a comment or please ask any questions


continue.... yes this piece is taken a long time many hours already and still many to go... my daughter asked me the other day how many hour had I done and I couldn't say just a lot..

  here are just some more photos..


 
As you can see the circle has got large by adding different borders around it.... this is were you use you imagination and you can do anything and you are designing your own patterns... if you get stuck just browse and look at other designs for ideas 
 
 
 

 




This is my latest photo... I will add some close up photos of the patterns that I have used...



as you can see I still have heaps to go but it will look great framed and hanging in my dining room

don't be afraid of having a challenge and try something different
 

2 comments:

  1. I just found your work on Instagram. I'm completely mezmerized with this mandala. I adore it!!! You are a very patient lady, my admiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou MagaMerlina.. it's something I really enjoy,, and when you enjoy it you have plenty of patients...

    ReplyDelete